A small design and drawing office is looking for a dynamic all-rounder to add value to the team.
Duties would include, but not limited to, generating client leads, compiling documents for municipalsubmission, office admin, as well as manage social media platforms.
The role is suited to an individual who is self-driven, confident and able to implement systems.
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer literate
• Able to work independently• Positive and friendly attitude
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Detailed work history with contactable references
• Matric and post school studies advantageous
• Must be a NON-SMOKER
• Own transport essential, for calling on clientsStart date: January 2021
Hours: 9am to 2pm
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate salary requirement